Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 2

It's Day 2 of blogging and sitting at home. Yesterday the doc gave me some antibiotics, and also gave me this awesome thing called lidocaine patches. Basically its a giant bandaid with anesthetic on it. You wear it for 12 hours and it numbs the area (mostly). I got more sleep last night, but still not as much as I need. Tomorrow is back to the Jungle, and the next day is my rheumatology appointment! I'm super excited, because I really need this visit to go well.

In the mean time, I have been quite bored today. Can't dance, wish I could draw, hands hurt too much to color, nothing good online... So I reluctantly started cleaning. I've actually been far more productive than I thought I would be. The last load of laundry is in the wash, I found the bedroom floor and bathroom floor, and the living room looks quite pretty, if I do say so myself =D I still need to put away the clean clothes, finish the bathroom, do the dishes, and cook dinner before hubby comes home, but this is way more fun.

So this Saturday my sister-in-law flys in for Metro Con. We're picking her up in the morning then hitting the road for Tampa. I can't wait, I love having any excuse to dress up! I plan to dress as Wendy the first day, and Alice the second. Now I know Alice is a little over-done lately, but I plan to spice it up. I'm gonna raid my friends closet for some good shoes, and make a second apron I can bloodstain. Voila! I'll be a loose interpretation of American McGee's Alice. The second game comes out tomorrow, and my wonderful hubby has already pre-ordered it as my birthday present. (He also really wants to play it lol)

Time to get back to productive-grownup-ness, ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment